Friends & Listmembers with special websites or contributions
- 11 April 99 - 26 May 99
Garry Andres - Abbotsford, BC Canada has organized some - what he calls "Internet Chat Cruises" and has put up a VERY NICE website (hosted at ICQ by the way) with descriptions and photos from some of his prior cruises and plans being made for the next. Looks very interesting - If you're into cruises, don't miss this one.
-Mario Bozzi - Napoli, Italy - Has put together an OUTSTANDING website featuring his travels and fishing expeditions. He's also a member of the "Travel Reports WebRing" (Italian and parts available in English - you can get a "machine" translation thru Altavista's "Bablefish")
- Sergio Della Guardia - Napoli, Italy - Has put together an OUTSTANDING website, with music (both midi's and samples of is own singing voice), travel stories, and language studies.
- Ron Harmon - Sugarcreek, Missouri USA - Has put together an OUTSTANDING website, featuring his photography & writings from his travels (some published).
- Richard Kastelein - Sint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles - Contributed this story and pictures to share "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Sea - My Introduction to Vagabondage"
Julias Kozmann - Stuttgart, Germany - Contributed these photos from his travels to in Alaska, The Yukon, and Australia.
Greg Lemin - Perth, Australia - Contributed these email updates from his 9 month, Round-the_World trip in 1998.
- Jasmine Lim - Singapore - Has put together an OUTSTANDING website featuring "easy listening" Midi Music, Poetry, Thoughts, and Thoughtful Quotes.
Andrea Lusk - Baton Rouge, Louisiana USA - Has put together a VERY NICE website featuring highlights & photo's from her Travels.
Ian McAlister - Surrey, United Kingdom - Has put together a VERY NICE website featuring his adventures Caving, along with some of the "critters" in his life.
Michael Palmer - Southhampton, England - Has put together a OUTSTANDING website featuring photos from his travels (and introduced me to his other site ..... surfingtheworld.com - photo's for the "Virtual Toutist" - US, UK, France... and beyond).
Maria Cristina Rodriquez - Iloilo City, Panay - The Philippines - Has a VERY NICE website featuring classical Midi BG music and some of her thoughts on life, love, and humor.
Helen Roesler - Sunny Corner, NSW - Australia - Is a "survivor", a success, a very nice lady, and has put up a VERY NICE personal website concerning the troubles she has overcome.
Shriver - St. Cary, Illinois USA - Is also a "survivor", a success,
and a very nice lady. She's also put up a VERY
NICE personal website concerning the troubles she has overcome.
(04/05/00, this site is temporarily "down" - I've talked with Sharon and she plans to either find out "why" or recreate and republish it elsewhere. In the meantime, she has a small "about me" page associated with her ebay auctions ... HERE )
- Scott Smith - Madrid, Spain - Has put together an OUTSTANDING website featuring his and his wife Renee's "Last Great Adventure of the Second Millinium" - driving from Madrid to Johannesburg, South Africa -- The months of planning, preparation, and chasing paper are done!!! Departing Madrid 28 April 99 - ETA Johannesburg 4 Sept 99. The trip will be followed at Scott's site with Trip Diary and Travel Map updates as it progresses. (The trip is complete, Scott & Renee are now in process of putting up their diaries and selected photos from the trip. From what I've read in Scott's diary, these are a "must see" .)
- Christina Wiig - Bergen, Norway - Has put together an OUTSTANDING website featuring photos from Norway and from her extensive travels (with a promise of a lot more to come!!)
- Gard E Abrahamsen - Ålesund, Norway - Has put together an OUTSTANDING website featuring photos, travels, poetry, etc. ..... very interesting site design!
This page created with Netscape Navigator Gold
This page has been visited times since 11 April 99